Fighting for our jobs, our pay, and our union.
A lifelong resident of the Valley, Emilio Huerta has spent more than 20 years dedicating his career as a civil rights attorney to protecting the rights of workers like you. Emilio was raised by his mother — legendary labor organizer Dolores Huerta — to always fight for working families and everyday people.
Before attending law school Emilio worked as a labor negotiator, helping farmworkers in California bargain for better conditions. During his career, Emilio helped to establish health care clinics to help low-income families in California receive health care. He also helped to develop more than $400 million in affordable housing nationwide.
In Congress, Emilio will continue the fight for the people of the Valley to ensure:
- Good jobs with fair wages
- Access to health care services and coverage
- A clean and safe environment
- Increased educational opportunities
- Clean water and water infrastructure legislation that will create thousands of good jobs
Learn more at www.huertaforcongress.com.