Working people, whether we’re teachers or firefighters, grocery clerks or bricklayers, need a seat at the table if we’re going to be able to put food on the table for our families. Our seat at the table comes from making our voices heard on Election Day.
The Deadline to Register to Vote in California is: Monday, October 22, 2018
Primary Election Day is Tuesday, November 6, 2018
You can register in person, online, or by mail.
Get Ready to Vote
- Check your voter registration status here via the California Secretary of State website
- Click here to find your polling place and VOTE on November 6th!
- Know your Voting Rights and learn how to protect the vote on November 6th.
- Know Your Voting Rights materials in 13 languages available here via Advancing Justice
- Don’t know who your Local Representatives are? Click here to find your Legislators
Click here: California Labor’s 2018 Primary Election Endorsements for State and Federal offices
Click here: Endorsements made by your Local Labor Council
Get involved. We need you to help get the word out!
Volunteer for a local GOTV phone bank or precinct walk. Find one near you here! When it’s time to Get out the Vote, join millions of other working people to make our voices heard! See you at the polls!
Add a “I pledge to vote Union Strong” badge to your profile pics on social media with our union-made Twibbon (see ours below!). It’s really quick & it’s a great way to spread the word about voting!