Who is America’s worst governor? That is the question being asked by National Nurses United, the largest union and professional association of registered nurses in U.S. history – with close to 160,000 members across all 50 states. NNU’s internet game – Wheel of Misfortune, a colorful portrayal of America’s 10 worst governors, goes live today. Spin the wheel and find out: www.GovernorsOfMisfortune.com.
The ten are Scott Walker of Wisconsin, Jan Brewer of Arizona, Tom Corbett of Pennsylvania, Rick Perry of Texas, Rick Scott of Florida, Paul LePage of Maine, Mitch Daniels of Indiana, Rick Snyder of Michigan, Chris Christie of New Jersey, and John Kasich of Ohio. All are Republicans.
Players get the inside story on what makes each of these faux public servants an active threat to their state’s well-being.
- Did you know that Rick Perry packs a Ruger .380 and called Social Security a “ponzi scheme”?
- Or that Scott Walker, the anti-collective bargaining crusader, wants to take almost $1 billion from Wisconsin’s schools?
- How about that John Kasich is an ex-Lehman Brothers managing director? That’s a bank that almost took down the world economy.
- Or Jan Brewer, who claimed Mexican immigrants were beheading Americans in the Arizona desert. Ouch!
- Who called Michigan’s Rick Snyder “Scott Walker on steroids”?