Papers for Download:
- Can you Afford an Accident? by Judy Kerry, State Compensation Insurance Fund (June 2015)
- Being Smart about Sprains & Strains: Key Recommendations to Keep Your Workforce Safer (June 2015)
- Ergo Matters: Tips, Guidelines, and articles to help with workplace design. By State Compensation Insurance Fund (February 2014)
- Be Smart About Sprains & Strains By State Compensation Insurance Fund (May, 2012)
- Keep Drugs and Alcohol Out of The Workplace by State Compensation Insurance Fund (February, 2013)
DVD Safety Lending Library:
- DIVERSITY: Respect at Work, June 2015
- SLIPS, TRIPS AND FALLS: Step Up To Safety, June 2015
- BACK SAFETY: Proper Lifting Procedures, June 2014
- BACK SAFETY: Exercise and Ergonomics, June 2014
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING, Everyone’s Responsibility, October, 2013
- WORKPLACE VIOLENCE: The Early Warning Signs For Employees, May, 2012
- PREVENTING HARASSMENT: Creating a positive Workplace (in Office Settings) September, 2011
- EARTHQUAKE SAFETY
- COMPUTER WORKSTATION SAFETY
- ERGONOMICS: HOW MAY WE HELP YOU? A Guide To Assist You With The Development Of Your Ergonomics Program
- INJURY & ILLNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM Produced by the Safety and Health Services Department of State Fund to assist clients in their loss control efforts.
- ONE, TWO, THREE… LIFT. A Back Injury Prevention Process from State Funk’s “Back Connection”
- FELONY, FINES & JAIL The Story of Workers Comp Fraud
These DVDs are available free of charge. For DVDs or other safety information, contact Ric Roderick at (510) 663-4000.
The State Compensation Insurance Fund is committed to employee safety and company cost control of workers’ compensation insurance. For more information, visit their website.